D2 Architecture is an architectural design firm that specializes in Senior Living (SL) Architecture. In fact, it’s all we do. From our open-studio office in Dallas, we take the demand for our deep portfolio (Hospitality/Healthcare/Residential design that create a senior living community) nationally across Texas and multiple States from California to Florida.
D2 Architecture is not currently hiring but typically looks for the following when reviewing applicants.
– Architectural degree
– Proficiency in Revit Architecture
– Architectural license or in A.R.E. process
– Photoshop, Illustrator, or other presentation software a plus
– The ability for occasional business travel
– Creativity for design, materials, and construction
– Strong work ethic
– 40-hour standard work-week with occasional overtime
– Eligible to work in the United States
See what drew some of our staff to D2: